CITRA is governed by the Law of Associations of 1901: as such it responds to a number of obligations in terms of structural organization, as defined in its statutes deposited at prefecture.
Annually is an Ordinary General Meeting held (traditionally during the second quarter of the year), in which the constitution of the Board of Directors is approved.
The Board of Directors further meets annually define the constituent embers of the Bureau. Responsible for the common operating of the structure, the Bureau is made up of 4 permanent members (the President, the Vice-President, the Secretary and the Treasurer) whose decisions are backed up by the support of scientific and technical advisers.
Finally, a college of manufacturers and academics constitutes the Scientific Committee of CITRA whose main responsibility lies in orienting the structure towards innovative and coherent technological choices for its development.