CITRA is a structure with associative status, operating independently, with a board of directors and an office that advise and accompany development choices.
We offer you the possibility to associate administratively with our team of engineers and technicians, in order to meet your expectations.
Why join CITRA?
Adhering personally or as a moral entity to CITRA means:
- Attend the general meeting and meet other members of CITRA on this occasion;
- Better know the development actions that we are conducting;
- Represent your company and become a force of proposition vis-à-vis the technological and regulatory evolutions which concern your sector of activity or which you could appeal in the next years, via the CITRA;
- Share your industrial or scientific vision of the surface treatment of materials. In return, we will try to give you the technical means to concretize your experiments.
- Being contacted first and foremost when CITRA receives requests that it cannot satisfy: it will send you new contacts, sources of opportunity.
How to join CITRA?
If you are not yet a member and wish to take part, we invite you to join our association now, by completing the application form (to return by mail at 16 rue Atlantis 87068 Limoges).
Possibility of cross memberships
CITRA is a member of several competitiveness clusters and technical centers. This process of cross-membership is also a way to build strong professional relationships around our common themes. In the long term, this type of collaboration makes it possible, for example, to build collaborative projects together.